Anna University is a premier engineering and technology University located in the state of Tamilnadu. Most of the engineering colleges in Tamilnadu are affiliated to Anna University. Anna University Conducts University examinations twice every year for all the students studying under its affiliation. These examinations are usually held in the months of May- June and October- November. These examinations have a common question paper and are considered as externals. In the meanwhile, all through the semester, students are continuously evaluated and are given internal marks.
The Anna University Internal Marks of 2017 will be of obvious importance to all the students currently pursuing their undergraduate and post-graduate degrees in Anna University. The Anna University Internal Marks 2017 can be checked in the internal website of the University. Every student is provided with a unique id and roll number which acts as the account login for them in the university website. They can log into it and check their internal score in every subject. Alternatively, students of affiliated institutions can also use affiliate links of websites which provide the internal marks. The student has to enter their examination roll number and on doing so, they will get their internal marks.
Anna University Internal Marks Official Websites
Why are the Anna University Internal Marks important?
The external marks are the result of the common examination while the internal marks are the result of the continuous assessment being undertaken by the teachers. In this regard, the Anna University Internal Marks of 2017 will be important for all the students who are being assessed as they reflect on the hard work and commitment shown by the student during the course of the semester. Depending on the student’s quality of work, participation in class, and scoring in the internal examinations conducted in this semester, Anna University publishes its internal marks of 2017. These Anna University internal marks of 2017 will be considered for all the calculations and the final CGPA of the student.
What is the role of Anna University Internal Marks in the future of a student?
- Anna University Internal Marks of 2017 will play a role in in the future of the students in the following way:
- The internal marks will add up to the CGPA of the students
- The internal marks will indirectly impact applications for further studies as it contributes to the overall CGPA
- The internal marks of core subjects and major subjects are usually considered when companies look into the scores in specific subject
These internal marks also come into play during the interview process for gaining entry into Government organizations and National Labs
How to Check Anna University Internal Marks ?
The University Internal marks obviously play a great role in shaping the lives of the students. The following things must be kept in mind:
- Check the portal after the announcement date for the marks,
- Wait and see if there are any server mishaps in case of not being able to see the results,
- Log in only with the correct credentials and not use some invalid credentials,
- Use only the approved portals and not any spurious ones,
- Do not try hacking into the legit portals,
- Do not be in a hurry to log in and view, no matter how anxious you are about your results,
- Do not use incorrect login credentials,
- Do not use illegitimate portals,
- Do not have multiple browser windows open. It will add to the load on the internal results website and make it slower,
- Do not do anything that you should not be doing!
Anna University Internal Marks of 2017 will obviously impact the life of every student who has taken the course and is being graded for the performance. It is of utmost consequence to the final year students as it will have an immediate effect on their placement and future prospects. In case a student feels that their internal marks are incorrect or need to be verified, they can wait till the printout sheets reach the college and then approach the teacher involved to verify the marks. If the Anna University Internal marks are incorrect for any subject, the concerned student can get it corrected by using the relevant forms and approaching through their respective colleges. Of course, there is no re-evaluation per say, as these are internal marks. So getting the marks modified from an evaluation perspective is not feasible. However, the students can certainly get any error rectified. Anna University Internal Marks of 2017 can be viewed with ease on the authorised portals and by the students who have a legit login credential. Use the COE Internal marks portal to view and verify the same.